General Terms and Conditions
Please send your reservation via mail, fax or email. The room category is obligatory, as soon as we have received the prepayment, which is half of the full invoicing amount. The remaining amount can be paid at your arrival.
Direct-Check-In (to reduce the administrative effort and facilitate the check in): Feel free, to transfer the total cost at once or the second half 7 days before the beginning of the seminar.
2. Payment options
All payments also from abroad are due in Swiss francs CHF. Payments are possible as follows:
- Cash: Swiss Francs CHF
- EU-Transfer: Costs for the transfer are at expense of the transferor
- SEPA-Transfer: Costs for the transfer are at expense of the transferor
- Cards: Maestro/ Postfinance/ V-Pay/EC-Karte/Mastercard/ Visa
Credit cards advance: It is possible to give your card information and to pay in advance per credit card. Service charge is CHF 5.-.
We ask our participants to refrain from payments with credit cards, because of high commission charges.
All prices include regular tax.
3. Conditions for cancellation for guests and participants of seminars
- until 28 days before your arrival: 50.- CHF service charge
- 28 – 7 days before your arrival: 25 % of the total costs
- 7 – 1 days before your arrival: 50 % of the total costs
- On the arrival day: 100 % of the total costs
- Early departure: 100 % of the total costs
4. Cancellation through the lecturer
If a course gets cancelled through the lecturer or organizer, we will inform you immediately and you will get your prepayment refunded.
5. Insurance and commitment
Every visitor is responsible for him or her self and has to have an insurance which covers illness and accidents.